Rosin Press Pro (10 Ton with Pressure Gauge)
Introducing the Rosin Press Pro. A sleek 10 Ton unit made for the solventless connoisseur looking to take their extraction to the next level. With it’s high accuracy PID temperature controllers and pressure gauge you will have all the data you need to extract the full potential of your material.
Unlike our large commercial units, the Pro is compact and light (23kg) making it great for use in stores and for portable extraction services.
As standard the temperature controller unit is separate from the press but can be built in to the frame if desired.
More reasons to utilize our next generation Rosin Press:
- Take absolute control over your process and deliver consistent and repeatable results with pressure monitoring. Ideal for stores, commercial operations and solventless enthusiasts.
- Monitoring pressure allows you to take control of one of the many variables of Rosin Pressing so you can dial in your process to produce the best possible Rosin from your material.
- Control over pressure opens up the door to experiment with time, temperature and pressure recipes. Recipes that can open the door to a wide range of solventless SKUs, a huge opportunity for any operation. Read more on various solventless SKU’s here.
- PID controllers utilize variable algorithms to plot and ensure that temperatures are highly accurate and stable throughout your press.
- Having control over all major variables means processes can also be documented and trained so that multiple operators can produce the same results consistently. This also builds redundancy in your extraction operation.
- Returning RPSA press clients are eligible for a R1000 discount on these units.
- Check out our Pressure Gauge Calculator here.
- 10 Ton Max Pressure
- Pressure Gauge
- 300W Heating (4 x 75W)
- Max Temperature 120°C
- Dual PID Temperature monitor and controllers
- Aluminium Plate Size: 160mm x 100mm
- 1 Year Warranty
- Nationwide Shipping
- Storage Box
- Glass Rosin Storage Container
- Wide Collection Tool
- Parchment Paper Roll
- Filter Bag
– Units are not completed and ready to ship. There is a manufacture lead time that applies. This is usually around 1-2 weeks depending on the existing order book. If you order is time sensitive please make contact before ordering to confirm timelines.
Available on backorder